Reese Forged Ball Mount
- Give your vehicle a heavy-duty ball mount capable of up to 8 tons of towing capacity with a Reese Forged Ball Mount
- Fits 2" x 2" box openings
- 1-1/4" hitch ball hole
- Available in three sizes:
- 8-1/2" long, 2" drop, 1" rise
- 9-1/4" long, 4" drop, 3" rise
- 10-1/4" long, 6" drop, 5" rise
- All ball mounts feature 1,600/16,000 lbs. towing capacity
- Black Metal Shield finish protects against corrosion and weather
- 1-Year Warranty
A higher towing capacity can be yours when you use a Reese Forged Ball Mount. How much higher? 8 tons, to be exact.
That's right: this ball mount boasts a 16,000 lb. capacity and attaches to your standard 2" receiver. Available in three lengths to fit a 1-1/4" hitch ball, this heavy-duty ball mount is nearly 3 times stronger than standard ball mounts, which usually max out somewhere around 6,000 lbs. Coated with Reese's patented Metal Shield black finish, Reese Forged Ball Mounts are also resistant to weather and corrosion.
Ball mounts simply do not come much stronger than the Reese Forged Ball Mount. Versatile and durable, it's the extra-strength ball mount you need to get nearly any job done. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Reese Forged Ball Mount Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes