- Afford yourself some extra room to maneuver with a Reese Hitch Box Extension
- For use with both standard and weight distributing towing systems
- Allows for extra space between your vehicle and trailer
- Also provides large, hatch-back door clearance
- Ideal for launching watercraft off a longer ramp
- Three extensions available: 14", 18", and 18" with step
- With weight distribution system, 650/6,500 towing capacity; without, 400/4,500 lbs.
- Weather-proof, handsome black finish
- Lifetime Warranty
You never know when you might need a little extra room for your trailer. Hook up the Reese Hitch Box Extension and give yourself up to one-and-a-half extra feet of space to work with.
Use either a simple ball mount or a full weight distribution system and enjoy anywhere from 4,000 to 6,500 lbs. of towing capacity. Ideal for launching boats or jet skis off extended ramps, the Reese Hitch Box Extension gives you 14" of 18" of extra space to work with at the back of your vehicle. One application even comes with a handy hitch step attached. A weather-proof, sleek Black finish tops this handy implement off.
If you need extra space, take it. The Reese Hitch Box Extension knows you need more room to work with from time to time, and so provides it. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Reese Hitch Box Extension Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Instant