Reese InterLock Ball Mount
- The Reese InterLock Ball Mount makes it easier than ever to install your trailer ball
- Tight-fitting, recessed hexagonal mounting area secures the trailer ball for 1-wrench installation
- Durable construction, heavy-duty rust protection
- Three finishes, depending on particular ball mount: Stainless Steel, Black Nickel, or Black Powder Coat
- Available in a wide variety of drop/rise heights and lengths
- For Class II and Class III hitches
- Easy Installation
- 1-Year Warranty
Reese leads the way in towing power and innovation. With the InterLock tightening system, they've outdone themselves again. Make mounting your trailer ball easier than ever with the Reese InterLock Ball Mount.
Whereas most hitch ball tightening systems require the use of two wrenches, the InterLock is a one-wrench tightening system. A hexagonal recess in your Reese InterLock Ball Mount aligns perfectly with an InterLock hitch ball's hexagonal bottom, providing sturdy support as you use one wrench to lock the ball in place. A variety of sizes, materials, and finishes are available, including Stainless Steel construction. Every Reese InterLock hitch ball mount features superior corrosion resistance, and installation is a breeze.
Embrace the future of towing and hauling. Pick up a Reese InterLock Ball Mount today. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.