- It's easy to find the perfect towing implement from among this selection of Reese Multi-Ball Mounts
- Rotate the shaft to use a different trailer
- Choose among the following:
- Dual Ball Mount: either 1-7/8" and 2" balls OR 2" and 2-5/16" balls, available in all black or black with chrome balls; 10" length, 200/2000 lbs. to 600/6000 lbs. towing capacity
- Tri-Ball Mount: 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" hitch balls, available in all black or black with chrome balls; 8" length, and 200/2000 lbs. to 1000/10000 lbs. towing capacity
- Tri-Ball Mount with Hook: same size balls as the Tri-Ball Mount, available in black with chrome balls and hook; 8" long, hook features 10000 lbs. towing capacity
- Fits 2" by 2" receivers
- Simple installation
- Metal Shield black coating resists rust and corrosion
- 1-Year Warranty
Trailer couplers come in a variety of sizes. Make sure you're properly equipped to pull a variety of different trailers with the Reese Multi-Ball Mount. These mounts come equipped with multiple trailer balls to give you a variety of towing options.
Dual ball mounts, tri-ball mounts, and tri-ball mounts with hook come finished in all black or black with chrome-plated balls and hook. Several combinations of 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" trailer balls are available, each capable of hauling anywhere from 1 to 5 tons, giving you enough versatility to fit all your trailers and campers. Simple to install, Reese Multi-Ball Mounts simply rotate from one size to the next, with all box openings 2" x 2".
Don't pen yourself in with only one size of ball mount. Give yourself options with Reese Multi-Ball Mounts. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Reese Multi-Ball Mount Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Instant