- Max out your towing capacity with a heavy-duty Reese Pintle Hook
- Perfect for hauling the heaviest loads
- Two options available: regular Pintle Hook with all mounting hardware included (mounting plate not included), or a Receiver Mount Pintle Hook
- Regular Pintle Hook available with capacities of 10 and 15 tons; Receiver Mount Pintle Hook available with 5 ton towing capacity
- Designed for strength, durability, and easy use
- Simple installation
- Lifetime Warranty
The heaviest loads demand the heaviest-duty tools you can find. They demand a Reese Pintle Hook.
Think of a Reese Pintle Hook as HGH for your vehicle, enabling it to carry heavier loads that it otherwise wouldn't be able to. The regular Reese Pintle Hook mounts to your vehicle via mounting plates and included hardware, and features towing capacities of 10 or 15 tons. The Receiver Mount Pintle Hook attaches directly to your receiver hitch for temporary use and boasts a 5 ton towing capacity.
Enhance your truck's towing capabilities with a Reese Pintle Hook. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Reese truck hitches
- nerf bars for Toyota FJ Cruiser
- auto air filters for Mercedes C220
- Pathfinder custom car mats
- Rondo winter floor mats
- retractable tonneau covers
- Mitsubishi Galant clutch kits
- Ford Ranger custom seat covers for cars
- Ford Windstar car deflectors
- car seat cover for Sequoia
- Ford Explorer suv floor mats