Reese Pintle Hook and Ball
- Find the right combination of Pintle hooks and trailer balls, as well as mounting equipment and replacement balls, with a Reese Pintle Hook and Ball
- Strong, durable, and easy to use
- Choose from among the following:
- Lunette Eye: 2-1/2" diameter steel, 4" across hole for attaching Pintle and tow hooks; 42,000 lbs. towing capacity, mounts to Mounting Plates (mounting hardware sold separately)
- 8-ton Pintle Ball & Hook Combinations: 1-7/8", 2", 2-5/16" balls with a hook GTW of 16,000 lbs.; all necessary mounting hardware included
- Pintle Replacement Balls: replacement trailer balls for the sizes above, for 1-1/4" shank diameters and 2-1/4" shank lengths, and capacities of 6,000, 10,000, 14,000 lbs.
- Pintle Hook Mounting Plates: fits 2" x 2" receiver; 7-3/4" shank lengths and 7-1/2" x 5" plate size
- Easy installation of all implements, via either clip-and-rod attachment or included screws, bolts, and washers
- Black Metal Shield finish with chrome trailer balls
- 1-Year Warranty
When you attach a Pintle hitch to your vehicle, you get stronger towing capacity for heavy-duty towing results. Everything you will need for a proper Pintle system is here with the Reese Pintle Hook and Ball.
This is one system that allows you choice, whatever your equipment preference. You can get a standard Pintle hook and ball combination that attaches to your vehicle via the Pintle hook mounting plate, as well as a Lunette Eye that also bolts to the mounting plate. Your standard Pintle hook and ball provides up to 8-tons of towing capacity, with the Lunette Eye adding a whopping 42,000 lbs of towing strength when properly installed. Replacement trailer balls are also available in one of three sizes to fit your Pintle system. The balls are chrome-plated, while everything else is finished with Reese's Metal Shield black corrosion-resistant finish.
For heavy duty towing capacity, nothing beats a Pintle system. And for quality extra-strength parts that won't let you down, nobody beats the Reese Pintle Hook and Ball. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Reese Pintle Hook and Ball Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.6 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes