- The Reese Receiver Mount Tow Hook system comes with a variety of features to add extra strength and durability to your towing and hauling system
- Connects to your 2" receiver hitch
- The following are available:
- 2" Receiver Mount Pintle/Ball Combo: Available with 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" chrome-plated trailer balls, combine a Pintle hook with a trailer ball mount that attaches directly to your receiver hitch; 12,000 lbs. GTW for all ball sizes
- 2" Receiver Mount Tow Hook: Forged tow hook that mounts to 2" hitch receiver, 7-3/4" long, 10,000 lbs. capacity
- 2" Receiver Mount Tow Eye: Forged tow eye that mounts to 2" hitch receiver, 7-3/8" long, 10,000 lbs. capacity
- 2" Receiver Mount Tow Ring: 2" Receiver-mounted tow ring, 7-3/8" length, 8,000 lbs. capacity
- All parts feature Black finish; silver ring on Tow Ring
- Simple installation, with no bolting required
- Lifetime Warranty
Towing hooks and their corresponding eyes and rings usually mount to your vehicle via exterior mounting plates. While strong, such implements can be unnecessarily burdensome. Never fear: the streamlined Reese Receiver Mount Tow Hook is here to help.
Directly mounting to your vehicle's 2" receiver hitch, this tow hook and its related parts feature simple installation and heavy duty towing strength. Forged steel parts like a receiver mount tow hook, a receiver mount tow eye, and a receiver mount tow ring provide 4 to 5 tons of GTW in lengths long enough for ease-of-use with most applications. If all-in-one is more your style, the Pintle/ball combo features three different sizes of trailer ball combined with a Pintle hook for 6 tons GTW. No bolting is required for installation. Mount these parts to your receiver and get on with your haul.
Don't go through the hassle of bolting hooks and rings to exterior panels. Find easy-to-install heavy-duty strength with a Reese Receiver Mount Tow Hook. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Reese Receiver Mount Tow Hook Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Instant