Reese T-Connector Wiring Harness 74218
- Our Price: $38.74
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 74218
- Rating: (8)
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Make the necessary electrical connections to safely use your trailer with a Reese T-Connector Wiring Harness
- Vehicle-specific applications make sure your harness is a perfect fit
- No splicing of wires required: simply insert the T-Connector into your vehicle's wiring harness
- No cutting or special tools necessary
- 16 gauge bonded wire, flat, weatherproof, one-piece construction
- Factory appearance looks like stock
- Easy installation, simple instructions
- When needed, converter included
- 1-Year Warranty
When attaching your trailer hitch, it is of the utmost importance that you properly connect your trailer's electrical system to that of your vehicle. Brake lights and turn signals often mean the difference between arriving safely at your destination and something unfortunate happening to what you are towing. This connection process is made so much easier with a Reese T-Connector Wiring Harness.
Each harness is fabricated specifically for your vehicle, ensuring a perfect connection every time. Better still, no splicing of wires or complicated circuitry knowledge is required. With the Reese T-Connector Wiring Harness, you locate your vehicle's wiring harness connection, unplug it and attach the T-connector. It's that easy, with no special tools required. These connectors' handsome appearance will make it seem this was the original connection all along, and the wire is sturdy, flat, and weatherproof. Easy to install and simple to use, this wiring harness gets you on your way with an ease and speed that you will appreciate more with every use.
Some things need not be so complicated. Simplify your trailering process by choosing the Reese T-Connector Wiring Harness. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Reese 74218 fits:
- 1997-2003 Infiniti QX4
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima
- 1996-2004 Nissan Pathfinder
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Reese T-Connector Wiring Harness Reviews.