- The industry's best protection against theft comes standard with the Reese Towing Lock
- Reese's patented design maintains shaft diameter and eliminates weak points that lead to easy breakage
- Dual self-locking design provides protection even if the lock is broken
- Square key disables conventional lock-picking ability
- 5/8" diameter professional locks, coupler locks, and cable lock systems available
- Half-ton greater tensile strength than comparable standard locks
- 1-Year Warranty
The difference between a quality professional lock and a standard lock can mean the difference between your trailer being stolen or remaining where you left it. Give your trailer maximum-strength theft protection with a Reese Towing Lock.
Three important qualities separate these locks from the rest of the market. For starters, stronger break resistance comes by virtue of Reese's patented shaft design. Higher axial and bend strengths maintain shaft diameter, eliminating weak points and preventing breakage. Next, a dual self-locking design allows for the locking ball bearings to remain extended in the shaft even after breakage, protecting against removal. Lastly, a Reese Towing Lock's square key virtually does away with a thief's lock-picking ability. Several different locks are available, everything from receiver locks to coupler locks to integrated cable locks, allowing you to easily find the perfect heavy-duty lock for your needs.
With locks like this on the market, there is no need to chance your equipment to just any lock. Get the revoultionary, triple-protected best lock in the business when you pick up a Reese Towing Lock. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Reese Towing Lock Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Instant