Trimax Trailer Coupler Lock
- Prevent theft of your trailer with the Trimax Trailer Lock
- Die-cast or hardened steel construction
- Designed for unattended, unattached campers and trailers
- Fits into place within coupler and locks for 360 degrees of impenetrable protection
- 1/2 turn technology prevents false locking
- Fits most popular couplers, from 1-7/8" to 2-5/16"
- Ballistic grade nylon housing absorbs hammer blows
- Key hole cover protects against dirt, grime, and weather
- Type A high-security key resists drill-outs, will not bend
- Weighs 6 pounds, features 5/8" 16mm steel shackles
- 6 tooth, 3/8" dual ratchet locking system
- Easy installation
- Lifetime Warranty
No matter how active you are, nor how often you use your trailer, much of the time it sits unattended. Protect against theft during these moments with a Trimax Trailer Coupler Lock.
Either die-cast or solid hardened steel makes an impenetrable foil for any potential thief. Fitting over your coupler and providing a full 360 degrees of protection, this trailer lock features built-in safeguards to hammer blows, drilling, and prying. The Trimax Trailer Lock fits every size coupler from 1-7/8” to 2-5/16” and most popular makes like Bulldog and Fulton. This trailer lock weighs 6 pounds and comes with a 6-tooth, 3/8” dual ratchet locking system. Simple to install and unbreakable once attached, this is the solution to your trailer theft worries.
There’s simply no reason to leave your trailer unprotected. Keep it where it sits and enjoy many years of use with a Trimax Trailer Lock. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Trimax Trailer Coupler Lock Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: Instant