- Give your towing rig the strong connection it needs with the Valley Ball Mount
- Available in Class I, II, and III
- Built from heavy duty forged steel
- Class I and II ball mounts come in a durable black powder-coat finish
- Some class III ball mounts are available with chrome, aluminum, stainless steel, or black powdercoat finish
- 1 Year Warranty
You need a strong, reliable connection in your towing rig, and the Valley Hitch Ball Mount delivers. Valley offers a wide range of ball mounts from class I to III, with up to 8,000 pounds of towing power. They're available in a variety of drops, rises, and lengths to satisfy almost any towing need.
Valley Ball Mounts are constructed from forged steel for excellent strength and durability. Class I and II ball mounts come with a black powdercoat finish, while class III mounts are available in black powdercoat, stainless steel, chrome, or aluminum finish. They're available for 1 1/4" or 2" receivers, with a 1" or 3/4" ball hole.
Valley builds your Valley Hitch Ball Mount to last, and backs it with a 1 Year Warranty.