AMP Research Moto X-Tender HD
- Regular Price: $322.60-335.10
- Our Price: $219.00- 227.50
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Afford yourself the extra truck bed length you need to safely transport your sport or dirt bike with the AMP Research Moto X-Tender HD
- Adds 2' of length to your short bed pickup truck
- Lightweight 6063 T6 Aluminum alloy rounded-rectangle tubes for supreme strength and durability
- Glass-reinforced composite uprights hold everything in place
- Slanted dimensions geared specifically to fit your bike's back wheel
- Basket folds into truck bed for handy cargo storage area
- Black and Silver Powdercoat finishes available to resist rust and corrosion for long extender life
- Easy installation and removal
- Made in the USA
- 3-Year Warranty
You love your pickup truck, but its bed just isn't quite big enough to fit your dirt bike or motorcycle. Change this situation and eliminate your truck's spatial limitations with the AMP Research Moto X-Tender HD.
The innovative minds at AMP Research have outdone themselves with this redesign to their original Moto X-Tender. 6063 T6 Aluminum is fashioned into extra-strength rounded-rectangles that will not break or bend during use. Everything is held in place with glass-reinforced composite uprights, and the AMP Research Moto X-Tender HD has been designed specifically to accomodate your bike's rear tire. Two extra feet of truck bed length are available when you use this bed extender, and when not transporting your bike the AMP Reseach Moto X-Tender HD handily flips into your bed and provides a storage area for smaller cargo. Instaling and removing this truck bed extender is easy as pie, and everything is both designed and manufactured in the USA, guaranteeing its durability.
Don't let your short truck bed prevent you from bringing along your motorcycle with you wherever you go. Give yourself the extra space you need to let your good times roll with an AMP Research Moto X-Tender HD. Backed by a 3-Year Warranty.
Note: The Moto X-Tender HD will often hang out over the lip of your extended tailgate. Be careful to avoid loss of smaller cargo in your truck bed when using this extender.