Aries Headache Rack 111000
- Our Price: $189.00
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 111000
- Rating: (24)
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- 10% Price Drop - Prices Already Reduced, Limited Time!
- Make sure your cargo stays in your pickup bed and doesn't come crashing through your truck's back window by using an Aries Headache Rack
- Made of heavy-duty 2" x 1" Carbon Steel
- Fully louvered tubes allow rearview visibility
- Works with all cross-bed toolboxes
- Engineered to work with all popular full-size trucks
- High-gloss Black Powder Coat finish
- Easy to install
- Depending on vehicle, some drilling may be required
- 3-Year Warranty
Nothing ruins a long day of satisfying hard work faster than loose cargo crashing through your truck cab's rear window. Prevent this from happening by installing an Aries Headache Rack.
Like a gate for your rear window, a headache rack puts up a final line of defense to prevent unfortunate accidents from ruining your truck cab. Heavy-duty Carbon Steel tubes measuring 2" x 1" run the span of your back window. Fully louvered for full rearview visibility, the Aries Headache Rack will also work with all bed-spanning toolboxes. Made to work with the most popular full-size trucks, every rack is finished with corrosion-resistant high-gloss Black Powder Coat and is easy to install. Depending on the make and model of your truck, some drilling may be required.
There's no reason to put yourself in a position where something unfortunate might happen. Prevent a serious accident by using an Aries Headache Rack. Backed by a 3-Year Warranty.
Aries 111000 fits:
- 1988-1999 Chevrolet C/K Pickup
- 2000-2016 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 1994-2016 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2016 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2016 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1997-2014 Ford F-150
- 1988-1999 GMC C/K Pickup
- 2000-2016 GMC Sierra Pickup
Aries Headache Rack Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.5 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 9 of 24 reviews. See All Reviews.