BAK BakTrack MultiFunctional Rail System
- 10% Price Drop - Prices Already Reduced, Ends December 2nd!
- Add up to 300 lbs of extra cargo over your truck bed
- T-6 Aluminum and 409 Stainless Steel construction
- Works perfectly with BAKFlip tonneau cover or no tonneau cover
- Sliding tiedowns included
- Custom fit to your truck for easy, no-drill installation
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
The BAK Industries BAKTrack doubles your pickup's carrying capacity for all your big cargo-hauling needs. When moving lumber, pipes, or even boats, the BAKTrack gives you the perfect surface for mounting up to 300 pounds of cargo overhead. These strong racks slide along rails, allowing you to adjust for nearly any load. The BAKTrack is designed to work perfectly with the BAKFlip tonneau cover, but it also works on trucks without tonneau covers.
The BAKTrack is constructed of T-6 aluminum with legs made of 409 Stainless Steel. This combination of metals is what gives the BAKTrack its carrying capacity, as well as superior rust resistance. The rack and rails are given a black powder coat finish for further durability and good looks. Each BAKTrack is designed for your specific truck's make, model and year for an easy, no-drill installation. This custom design also makes for a slick, low-profile fit.
BAK Industries covers your BAKTrack with a 1-year warranty. Double your cargo capacity with the BAKTrack!