Backrack Accessory Brackets 91006
- Find the right set-up for the lights your truck needs with Backrack Accessory Brackets
- Made to work with Backrack Headache Rack and Backrack Safety Rack
- Additional metal connectors for utility, rotating, spot, and universal lights
- Connections for antennae, as well
- Variety of sizes and configurations for each particular use
- Mounts for center, right, and left sides of headache rack
- Easy installations
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
Many truck owners need to add further lighting atop their headache racks. Whatever lights you need to add to your Backrack, there are Backrack Accessory Brackets to do the job.
Designed exclusively to work with Backrack Headache Racks and Backrack Safety Racks, these brackets connect to various points along your rack for whatever lights you need to add. There are Backrack Accessory Brackets for all manner of warning, utility, and spot lights, as well as universal brackets for more general lighting needs. These connect in whatever configuration is necessary for a particular light, and everything installs easily, with no drilling required.
Make sure you've got everything you need to add the proper lights to your work truck. Once your Backrack is hooked up, the next step is obtaining the proper Backrack Accessory Brackets for your needs. Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Backrack Accessory Brackets Reviews.