Core Stake Pocket Tie Downs
- Get durable, trustworthy anchors for your cargo straps with Core Stake Pocket Tie Downs
- Inexpensive, easy-to-use additions to any truck bed
- 3/8" heavy-duty shaft
- Universal design, fits stake pockets 1-1/4" x 2"
- Can be installed via drill-through if necessary
- 250 lb. work load per tie down
- Steel construction with Black finish
- Composite and steel hardware
- Sold in pairs
- 1-Year Warranty
Most cargo management systems necessitate the use of durable pocket tie down loops from which to anchor the various straps and nets. Hook up strong ones for your truck with Core Stake Pocket Tie Downs.
These easy-to-use tie down loops install to any 1-1/4" x 2" stake pockets, but they can also be mounted via drill-through if necessary. They give any truck bed two durable, steel-constructed anchor points. Each individual loop comes with a working load of 250 lbs., and all Core Stake Pocket Tie Downs feature a 3/8" heavy-duty shaft along with a full compliment of composite and steel hardware. The loops themselves are finished with Black Powder Coat to fit any truck's particular style.
Once you've got the right cargo management system for your truck, hold everything in place with Core Stake Pocket Tie Downs. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Core Stake Pocket Tie Downs Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes