Go Industries Flat Iron Headache Rack
- Regular Price: $504.05
- Our Price: $342.19
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- The Go Industries Flat Iron Headache Rack is built with commercial-grade quality for heavy-duty use
- Protects your pickup's rear window and passengers from shifting cargo in the bed
- Large 2" square 14-gauge steel top and bottom tubes with 1/2" x 3" flat steel uprights
- Large 24" x 3" foot for easy installation and tool box mounting
- Extensions on uprights for easy hauling of ladders, pipes, and other long cargo
- Available in rust-free powdercoated Black or White finishes
- Three Year Warranty on materials and workmanship, 6 Month Warranty on finish
If you're looking for a heavy-duty rack for your work truck, look no further than the Go Industries Flat Iron Headache Rack. The Flat Iron is built from beefed-up materials to stand up to heavy use. It will also dress up any truck's appearance with its rust-free black or white powdercoated finish.
The Go Industries Flat Iron Headache Rack is built for serious durability, with big 14-gauge 2" square tubes on the top and bottom. The vertical uprights are forged from 1/2" x 3" flat steel, with upper extensions that let you haul lumber, ladders, and other tall cargo in your bed. The Go Industries Flat Iron Headach Rack's large 24" x 3" foot makes for worry-free mounting and lets you drop a tool box right on top of it. Steel louvers shade the rear window, keeping your cab cool and preventing excessive glare. The black or white powdercoat finish looks great on any truck, whether recreational or commercial.
Your heavy-duty Go Industries Flat Iron Headache Rack is covered with a 3 Year Warranty on materials and workmanship and a 6 Month Warranty on the finish.
Go Industries Flat Iron Headache Rack Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes