- Keep your payload from going anywhere with a Gorilla Cargo Net
- Specially-designed for heavy commercial use
- Four sizes available to fit 5', 6', 8', and 10' long truck beds
- 1/2" webbing rated at 1,200 lbs. per inch
- Rip-proof clear mesh top rated at 278 lbs. per inch
- Total certified working load: 1,500 lbs.
- Multiple anchoring points
- Triple-reinforced edges
- All necessary hardware included
- 1-Year Warranty
Working hard sometimes means hauling payloads that extend over and above your truck rails. When this happens, make sure everything stays where it's supposed to with a Gorilla Cargo Net.
You're not going to find a truck net much stronger than this! A wide range of vehicles are accounted for thanks to four different sizes that account for just about every available pickup truck bed length. Once in place, a Gorilla Cargo Net secures whatever is in your truck bed with 1/2" webbing rated to 1,200 lbs. per inch topped with a mesh center fabric that itself is rated to 278 lbs. per inch. with a total working load rating of 1,500 lbs. Various anchor points further increase this truck bed net's strength no matter how it's positioned along your bed rails, and all Gorilla net edges are triple-reinforced for even greater durability. Any and all necessary hardware is included with each order.
There's no longer any reason to take a chance on your cargo flying out of your truck bed. Keep everything where it needs to stay with a Gorilla Cargo Net. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Gorilla Cargo Net Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes