Reese SureLok Retractable Cable Lock System
- Go about your business confident that your gear is safe thanks to the Reese SureLok Retractable Cable Lock System
- A 15' vinyl-coated steel security cable features a locking harness with padlock for reliable locking and security; use locking bracket, or simply lock the cable to itself
- Secure design can be used to lock bikes, ATVs, lawn equipment, and whatever else you need to keep away from thieves
- Several mounting kits available to attach this cable lock to your receiver hitch, RV bumper, ATV, tool box, truck stake hitch, or trailer U-bolt
- Durable polymer housing is maintenance free and resists breaking
- Safety brakes slow cable retraction
- Stainless steel cable ends protect cable from damage caused by use
- 1-Year Warranty
As the good folks at Reese say, "Loop it, lock it, and leave it." The Reese SureLok Retractable Cable Lock System provides a simple and durable solution when you need to lock up loose yard, trailer, camping, or other recreational equipment.
A vinyl-coated steel security cable stretches 15 feet to lock up your valuables. The stainless steel locking harness on the cable's front end features a hole for use with a sturdy pad lock; this locking mechanism either connects through the locking bracket or back across the steel cable itself for an uncompromising, secure loop. Several different mounting kits are also available, depending on your SureLok system's particular application, including ATV and Tool Box mounts, among others. Durable polymer housing prolongs usability and puts off the need for maintenance, and safety brakes prevent cable whipping upon retraction.
Protect your valuable equipment with a portable lock you can trust. The Reese SureLok Retractable Cable Lock System features ultimate portability and security in an easy-to-use package. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.