Aluminum Packable Ramps
- Part #: TX500
- Opens to 6 ft. 4 in. long, 1 ft. 3 in. wide, 4 in. high.
- Collapses to 4 ft. 4 in. long, 5 in. wide, 6 in. high.
- 2,000 lb. capacity.
- Sold as pair.
- Provide yourself with convenient access across a variety of uses thanks to Rush Packable Ramps
- Perfect for loading ATVs into truck beds or traversing sharp dips during UTV adventures and yard work
- Double-jointed, self-locking deployment for maximum security
- Closely-spaced rungs make things easier on small-wheeled vehicles
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- 1 ton rating on all ramps
- "Stay Straight" design keeps ramps centered
- Easy to use, easy to carry: each ramp weighs less than 21 lbs.
- Sold in pairs
Some ramps designed for loading and unloading your truck bed can be an awkward hassle to carry and use. That's why Rush Packable Ramps exist: to make your life easier.
These easy-to-use, cleverly-designed truck bed ramps lock into place using double-jointed technology that won't bend or break. With each ramp rated to 1 ton, nearly all ATVs and UTVs will be safe from damage when using Rush Packable Ramps. More rungs per square foot than standard ramps means that even small-wheeled vehicles have nothing to worry about. Better still, innovative "Stay Straight" latching design keep your ramps centered when in use. Lightweight aluminum means these ramps are lighter than their steel counterparts, making them that much easier to carry around for use wherever they are needed.
A dependable truck & ATV ramp isn't something that should make things difficult for you. Get everything you need out of your ramps and then some with Rush Packable Ramps.