Hauler Racks Hauler Rack II
- Regular Price: $989.10-1,088.05
- Our Price: $671.50- 738.65
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (3)
- The Hauler Racks Hauler Rack II Truck Rack puts extra cargo space over your truck bed so you can haul more
- Makes for a great ladder rack, but can also move timber, copper piping, and other heavy long cargo
- Made of anodized aluminum that won't bend or rust
- The Hauler Racks Hauler Rack II can up to 1200 lbs. of cargo
- Truck rack legs adjust for an exact fit
- Custom-designed for your specific make, model and year truck
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against rust, and a 30-Day Workmanship Warranty
For professional contractors, time is money. Most can't afford to waste time making multiple trips to the job site. Now you can transport all of your gear safely at once with the Hauler Racks Hauler Rack II Truck Rack. The Hauler Racks team has been building upgrades for your workhorse since 1985, and this one is their strongest aluminum track rack yet.
Most ladder racks are made of bulky stainless steel that weighs down on your truck, but the new Hauler Racks Truck Rack is different. Each one of these pickup truck racks is made out of rust-resistant anodized aluminum, making them just as strong as steel racks but at a fraction of the weight. In fact, the Hauler Rack II is strong enough to haul over a half-ton of freight, and it also comes equipped with the front side rails that taper down for added stability.
Installing the Hauler Racks Hauler Rack II Truck Rack is a cinch. The bolt on design is easy to assemble and drills onto your truck for maximum stability. Your truck ladder rack is also made to fit your specific make, model and year pickup for a custom look and perfect fit.
Whether you need a heavy duty lumber rack or something to safely transport your full-sized ladder, this rack is up to the task. The Hauler Racks Hauler II Truck Rack is backed by 1-year warranty against rust and corrosion, and also comes with 30-Day Workmanship Warranty.
Hauler Racks Hauler Rack II Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:3.9 of
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours