Hauler Racks Ladder Rack
- Regular Price: $486.20
- Our Price: $330.06
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (1)
- Safely transport your ladders and longer cargo from job to job with a Hauler Racks Truck Ladder Rack
- Frees up bed space so you can haul additional cargo in your bed
- Carries up to 500 lbs. of gear
- Hauler Racks Ladder Racks are customized to fit your exact year, make and model truck
- Made from rust-free anodized aluminum
- Ideal for moving ladders, rebar, piping and other longer materials
- The Hauler Ladder Rack bolts onto your truck bed and rail for easy installation (drilling required)
- Simple to remove - just loosen a few bolts and slide the rack out of the pockets
- 1-Year Warranty against rust
It's a nightmare that haunts all contractors: you slam on the brakes and your ladder launches into traffic like a rogue missile. Erase the worry with a Hauler Racks Ladder Rack. These truck ladder racks are specifically designed for pickup trucks and will keep your ladder safe and secure without sacrificing valuable bed space.
The Hauler Racks Ladder Rack is the safe and practical option for contractors and do-it-yourselfers who only have a limited amount of space to carry their cargo. This pickup truck rack is made to meet the high standards of today's professional contractor, and its design is backed by over 20 years of industry experience. This isn't strictly a truck ladder rack, either. The Hauler Racks Truck Rack can also be used to haul piping, rebar, timber and other heavy-duty materials. Plus, the Hauler Racks Ladder Rack is custom fit for your vehicle.
Each Hauler Racks Ladder Rack is designed to carry up 500 lbs. of cargo and is made of tough, rust-free anodized aluminum that won't bend or break under pressure. Installing this pickup truck rack is easy, too. The Hauler Racks Ladder Rack's arms are designed to bolt directly onto your bed and rail for total stability. Your Hauler Racks Ladder Rack is backed by a 1-Year Warranty against rust.
Hauler Racks Ladder Rack Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.6 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes