Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack T11SHD-1
- Our Price: $701.25
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: T11SHD-1
- Rating: (4)
Utility Truck Rack
- Part #: T11SHD-1
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Maximize your truck's cargo-transporting capabilities with the Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack
- Frees up bed space so you can transport more cargo
- Carries up to 1200 lbs. of freight
- Made of anodized aluminum, a strong, virtually rust-proof material
- Mounts directly onto your truck bed rails; easily removable
- Secure installation - some drilling required
- The perfect aluminum truck rack for carrying ladders, pipes and timber
- The Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack is custom fit to your vehicle
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against rust
Make multiple trips to the job site a thing of the past with the Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack. This aluminum truck rack adds up to 1200 lbs. of towing capacity to your vehicle, making it an essential upgrade for contractors with limited bed space. It's also great for do-it-yourselfers in need of a safe way to transport heavy raw materials. Plus, this truck ladder rack is made to fit on any full-size or mid-size truck.
Each Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack is made from heavy-duty anodized aluminum that's strong enough to carry copper piping and sheetrock, but significantly lighter than a steel truck rack. You don't have to worry about rust or corrosion, either. The Hauler Racks Aluminum Truck Rack is rust resistant so it will look good and help you do your job for years to come.
The Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack mounts easily onto your bed rails for quick installation and removal. Each Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack is customized to your specific make, model and year pickup truck for a perfect fit. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against rust.
Hauler Racks T11SHD-1 fits:
- 1997-2004 Chevrolet S10
- 1982-2011 Ford Ranger
- 1997-2004 GMC S15
- 1997-2004 Isuzu Pickup
- 1997-1998 Mazda Pickup
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack Reviews.