Deflecta-Shield Challenger Deep Well Gull-Wing Truck Toolbox 5150DB
- Our Price: $470.47
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 5150DB
- Give your truck massive amounts of tool storage with the Deflecta-Shield Challenger Deep Well Gull-Wing Toolbox
- Oversized design provides more space than standard Challenger Gull Wing Truck Toolboxes
- Thick diamond-tread aluminum construction - will not pit, peel, or rust
- Rugged 3-piece design with fully-welded seams
- Hemmed foam-injected lids are super strong and rigid and muffle the sound of tools rattling around the box
- Commercial grade struts make lifting the lids smooth and easy in any season
- Quick-release lever locking system keeps your gear safe from theft
- Steel paddle handles for one-handed opening from either side of the box
- 2 stationary trays and built-in screwdriver holders included
- Polished Brite finish
- J-Bolt mounting hardware for a no-drill install
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Warranty
- Dimensions Diagram
Give your truck all the room you would ever need to store your tools. The Deflecta-Shield Challenger Deep Well Gull-Wing Toolbox boasts a huge capacity as well as unbeatable security and durability. The dual-lid design gives you instant access to your tools on either side of your rig.
Deflecta-Shield builds their truck toolboxes for serious ruggedness, and the Challenger Gull Wing Toolbox is no exception. Its thick aluminum diamond-tread walls, foam-injected lid, and 3-piece seam-welded construction make this a toolbox that lasts through it all. The quick-release lever locking system keeps your tools safe from theft while steel paddle handles and dual commercial-grade struts make the box easy to open with one hand.
Your Deflecta-Shield Challenger Deep Well Gull-Wing Toolbox is available a polished Brite finish. It includes J-Bolt mounting hardware for a quick installation without drilling into your truck. It's made with pride in the USA, and backed with a 1 Year Warranty.
Note: Measure your truck bed before ordering. Choose your toolbox based on the length from wheel well to back of cab, height of your side walls, and the distance between side rails. See Dimensions Diagram