Deflecta-Shield Challenger Gull-Wing Truck Toolbox 5950
- Our Price: $445.42
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 5950
Gull Wing Toolbox for Mid Size Trucks
- Part #: 5950
- Length 1: 63.25 In. & Length 2: 54.5 In.
- Width 1: 20.5 In. & Width 2: 18 In.
- Height 1: 14 In. & Height 2: 8.75 In.
- Recommended for Dodge Dakota, GM Colorado/Canyon
- The Deflecta-Shield Challenger Gull-Wing Truck Toolbox gives you convenient access to your tools
- Dual-lid design lets you open the box from either side of your rig
- Super-thick diamond-tread aluminum walls won't rust, peel, or pit out
- Foam-injected hemmed lids are ultra strong and rigid and muffle sound coming in from the box
- Dual commercial-grade struts for smooth and easy lid lifting - even in freezing weather
- Quick-release locking system keeps your cargo safe from theft
- No-drill installation with J-Bolt hardware
- Brilliant polished Brite finish
- Built-in screwdriver holders and 2 stationary trays included
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year warranty
- Dimensions Diagram
Don't climb into your pickup bed to get to your tools. The Deflecta-Shield Challenger Gull-Wing Truck Toolbox offers 2 side-opening lids for instant tool access on either side of your truck. It's built super tough, with thick diamond-tread aluminum walls and 3-piece fully-welded construction.
Opening your Deflecta-Shield Challenger Gull-Wing Truck Toolbox is simple thanks to its dual commercial-grade gas struts and steel paddle handles. Its quick-release lever locking system protects your stuff from thieves, and its built-in screwdriver holders and tool trays help you keep your tools organized.
Your Deflecta-Shield Tool Box comes in a hot Polished Brite finish. It installs to your truck without drilling, and is backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
Note: Measure your truck bed before ordering. Choose your toolbox based on the length from wheel well to back of cab, height of your side walls, and the distance between side rails. See Dimensions Diagram