Pro Comp 1089 Series Alloy Wheels
- Regular Price: $191.50-213.55
- Our Price: $129.99- 144.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Made using an aerospace-grade alloy
- Low-pressure casting design makes wheels extra sturdy
- Attractive 10-spoke design
- Wheels available in 16" x 8", 17" x 8" and 17" x 9" sizes
- Different bolt patterns available
- Branded center cap included
- Lifetime Warranty
If your truck could talk, it would tell you to give it chrome wheels. Indulge it's hitherto unspoken desires with a set of head-turning Pro Comp 1089 Chrome Powder Coat Wheels. These bad boys are available in 3 sizes - 16" x 8", 17" x 8" and 17" x 9" - with a variety of bolt patterns for each.
Not only are your factory wheels dull compared to aftermarket rims, but they're heavier, too. Pro Comp 1089 Chrome Rims are super light and ultra durable thanks to the advanced aluminium alloy used in each rim's construction. This is the same material used to make aircrafts and, combined with Pro Comp's low pressure casting process, makes for a very sturdy wheel. Backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
Note: If ordering for a lifted or lowered vehicle, please consult your manufacturer for the correct wheel size. Auto Accessories Garage also recommends using a fresh set of lug nuts when installing your new tires.