- Heavy-duty Highland Tow Straps lend you the strength needed for successful vehicle recovery
- Straps made of thick, durable webbing with unique high-strength weave; tubular edge design absorbs side impacts
- Up to four times greater cut and tear resistance
- Bright yellow color allows for easy visbility in inclement conditions and at nighttime
- Available in 3" and 4" applications with 10,000 and 11,333 lbs. load capacities, respectively, each one 30 feet long
- 3" strap features 30,000 lbs. break strength; 4" strap 34,000 lbs.
- 1-Year Warranty
When it's time to extricate a vehicle from an unfortunate situation, you need a tow strap that you can trust. Highland Tow Straps offer unbeatable strength and durability, in the size you need to get the job done.
The key to these tow straps' strength is an innovative design. Thick webbing is uniquely weaved for ultra-high strength, and a tubular edge design absorbs side impacts to offer 360 degrees of tear and rip protection. The 30' x 3" Highland Tow Strap offers 10,000 lbs. load capacity and 30,000 lbs. break strength, while the 30' x 4" strap features 11,333 lbs. load capacity and 34,000 lbs. break strength. A bright yellow color allows for easy visibility at night and during inclement weather, and these tow straps are up to 4 times as strong as similarly-sized tow straps.
Don't take chances on inferior equipment. When you need solid vehicle recovery straps, you need Highland Tow Straps. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.