T-Max Dual Battery System & Replacement Solenoids
- Add an auxiliary battery to your vehicle and run it properly with the T-Max Winch Dual Battery System
- Excellent for adding electical power to your vehicle for winching as well as other accessories like off-road lights, air compressors, and more
- Automatically links your batteries together when charging and isolates them when discharging
- Features built-in safety protection and a manual override
- Includes a steel solenoid, monitor display, and all the connectors and wiring you need for a full installation
- Display lets you monitor the state of each battery
- Includes mounting hardware and full instructions
- Individual solenoids and wiring cable available
You put your off-road vehicle through highly demanding situations, and that puts a real strain on your battery. If you're accessorizing your truck or Jeep with a winch, air compressor, or other accessories, an auxiliary battery is a must. The T-Max Dual Battery System includes everything you need to add a second battery to your vehicle's electrical system for stronger winching and better performance.
The T-Max Dual Battery System automatically links your two batteries together when in charging mode, yet isolates them when power is drawn. This means you don't need to break out the jumper cables every time you hit the trails, and your batteries will charge and drain safely. It includes a monitor unit that displays the charge state of your batteries, as well as a solenoid and all the wiring you need for a full installation.
If it's just a solenoid you need, T-Max offers steel replacement solenoids, as well as solenoids for T-Max Outback Series and Off-Road Series Winches. All T-Max Solenoids are engineered for maximum durability in the toughest off-road conditions.