T-Max Replacement Winch Cables
Winch Extension Strap
- Part #: 47-3214
- 66 ft. long, 17,500 lb. capacity
- Part #: 47-3602
- 94 ft.
- 8,000 lb. capacity
- Part #: 47-3604
- 94 ft.
- 10,000 lb. capacity
- Replace your frayed winch rope with a T-Max Replacement Winch Cable
- Ensures safe, smooth winching
- T-Max Winch Ropes are available in Stainless Steel or Synthetic
- 30-Foot tow strap also available
- Both Wire Cable and Synthetic Rope have a 9,500 lb. capacity
- Synthetic Rope includes a self-locking clevis hook
A worn, frayed winch rope not only makes pulling less reliable - it can be downright dangerous. Don't let your winch let you down, keep it in top form with a T-Max Replacement Winch Cable. These winch ropes are strong, durable, and long enough to handle your recovery needs.
Choose from either Wire Cable or Synthetic Rope for your T-Max Replacement Winch Cable. Both types can pull up to 9,500 pounds and come in 94-foot lengths as a direct replacement for the winch rope on your T-Max Winch. The Synthetic Winch Rope also includes a self-locking clevis hook for easy and secure connecting. A 30' x 4" tow strap is also available for unbeatable recovery versatility.
Don't hit the trails with a busted rope - replace it with the strength and safety of T-Max Replacement Winch Cables.