Torxx 9,500 Lbs. Winch
- Save 5%, prices reduced just add to cart and SAVE!
- The Torxx 9,500 Lbs. Winch provides reliable medium-duty pulling power
- Series-wound 5.5 HP motor
- Freespooling clutch makes deploying wire fast and easy
- Highly rugged, all-steel enclosure and frame
- Auto load holding brake
- Available with wire cable and synthetic rope
- Includes handheld controller and fairlead
If you're into off-roading, you need a winch you can count on. The Torxx 9,500 Lbs. Winch is designed to be just that, with tough construction and high-strength features that will help you out when you need them most. For medium-duty recovery and pulling, this is the winch to use.
Torxx 9,500 Lbs. Winches feature a 5.5 horsepower series-wound motor, living inside a super-durable, all-steel frame and housing. The load holding brake automatically engages to keep your pull stable, and its freespooling clutch makes it easy and fast to deploy the rope. Speaking of rope, you get your choice of 21/64" wire cable or 9.5mm synthetic rope. Each model includes a fairlead (roller for wire cable, hawse for synthetic), as well as a handheld controller.
When you're stepping it up to the offroad, step up your pulling power with the Torxx 9,500 Lbs. Winch.