WARN 9.5ti Thermometric Self Recovery Winch
9.5ti Thermometric Self Recovery Winch
- Part #: 67550
- 10% Price Drop – Simply Add to Cart and SAVE!
- 9,500 pound pull capacity
- Thermometric temperature display helps prevent motor overheating
- Includes 125 feet of wire rope and a roller fairlead
- Redundant gaskets and specially designed shape prevent water damage
- High-gloss powder coat over chromate-coated alloys prevents corrosion
- 12V Gen II Series Wound motor
- Lifetime Warranty
Pulling tough loads for long periods of time heats up your winch motor, potentially ruining your winch if you're not careful. Don't let your winch burn out prematurely - trust the WARN 9.5ti Thermometric Self-Recovery Winch. The 9.5ti features a thermometric diagnostic indicator that displays the operating temperature and lets you know if you need to give the winch a rest.
The WARN 9.5ti is made to face the toughest elements. It is die-cast from a solid, 12.5 pound slab of aluminum and water-sealed many times over for excellent water resistance. It is shot with a powder coated finish that gives the 9.5ti hi-gloss looks and heavy duty chip and rust resistance. The WARN 9.5ti offers a pulling power of 9,500 pounds with its 6HP Gen II Series Wound motor and 3-stage planetary gear train. With a 125' wire rope and roller fairlead included, you have plenty of room to find a safe anchoring point.
Warn Industries covers your WARN 9.5ti Thermometric Self-Recovery Winch with a Lifetime Warranty.