Home Plow by Meyer 26500/FHK31052
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Available in 3 models:
- HomePlow Basic: A manual or electric lift adjust controls up and down motion; 6'8"-wide passive Auto-Angling blade recognizes snow build up and self-adjusts to push snow off to one side. Can also be manually locked in a particular direction.
- Pre-Assembled HomePlow: Available with your choice of electric wireless lift (with wireless remote) or a stronger non-electric hydraulic lift (with both wired and wireless controllers); 6'8"-wide passive Auto-Angling blade recognizes snow build up and self-adjusts to push snow off to one side. Can also be manually locked in a particular direction. Integrated caster wheels included for easy installation, handling and storage.
- Full-Powered HomePlow: Like a commercial snow plow, provides complete hydraulic-powered control over up, down, and side-to-side movement with the push of a button. Wired remote included. Available in 6'8" or 7'6" width. Integrated caster wheels included for easy installation, handling and storage.
- Tough all-steel construction
- Available with or without a Curt 2" front hitch
- 1-Year Warranty
Make plowing your driveways, paths, and parking lots a simple process with the Home Plow by Meyer. This rugged SUV and truck snow plow mounts in just seconds and is fully controlled from inside your warm cabin. With this handy plow you'll clear your drive and be on your way in minutes.
The Meyer Home Plow features Quick-Link mounting hardware that slides into a 2", Class III front receiver hitch. Its integrated mounting wheels let you slide the plow right into place without tools, and there's no extra hardware to leave behind. All models require a 2" front hitch, so be sure to select the hitch option if your vehicle does not yet have one installed.
Choose from three different models: the HomePlow Basic is available as an electric, or manually operated plow. It features a 6'8" auto-angling blade. The Pre-Assembled HomePlow features an electric motor for up-down blade movement via wireless remote or a non-electric, hydraulic up-down control. Both styles include a passive mechanical design that automatically tilts the plow blade in whichever direction the snow is heaviest.
If you want complete commercial-grade hydraulic control, go with the Full-Powered HomePlow. This plow's hydraulic control adjusts the blade up, down, left, and right with the push of a button. The Power Angle model also comes in either 6'8" or 7'6" lengths.
With rugged 14-gauge steel construction, Dura Slick powder-coat paint, and a sealed hydraulic operating system, the Home Plow by Meyer is ready to take on winter's worst. Plus, your Meyer Home Plow is backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
Meyer 26500/FHK31052 fits:
- 2011-2013 Ford Explorer
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Home Plow by Meyer Reviews.