Nordic Auto Plow NAP-101
- Part #: NAP-101
- 79 In. Blade
- Blade Height: 19.5 In.
- Weight: 51 lbs.
- Installation Instructions
- The Nordic Snow Plow turns virtually any car or SUV into a snow-pushing machine
- Universal design is easy to strap onto your vehicle, no matter the size
- No hitches, hydraulics, or motors to install or maintain
- 79" composite blade won't mark up driveways or tear up grass and gravel
- Easy to handle - weighs only 52 lbs.
- Affordable - costs less than most snow blowers
- Proudly made in the USA
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Shovelling your driveway is a long and tiresome process. As if that weren't bad enough, shovelling by hand puts you at risk for painful back injuries. Unfortunately, snow plows are typically reserved for heavy-duty trucks - wouldn't it be great if you could strap a plow to your car and clear that driveway? With the Nordic Auto Plow, you can do just that.
The Nordic Plow boasts a universal mounting design. With just a few straps and bungee cords, this car plow easily attaches to your hood and body panels, turning any car or SUV with a solid bumper into a driveway-clearing machine. The 79" wide blade is made from a tough composite that won't scratch or scuff your driveway and the plow's rounded edge won't damage grass or push gravel. The 52 lb. plow is heavy enough to get the job done but light enough to install and uninstall easily. Plus, the Nordic Snow Plow is cheaper than most snow blowers, making it an economical solution to your winter woes.
Fight back against the snow and make clearing your driveway a breeze with the versatile Nordic Snow Plow. Backed with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Note: The Nordic Auto Plow is not recommended for trucks. Truck bumpers are too high off the ground and do not allow the plow to work as designed.
More like this
Nordic Auto Plow Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.4 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 1 of 3 reviews. See All Reviews.