SaltDogg Tailgate Salt Spreader
- Regular Price: $1,004.90-3,547.55
- Our Price: $682.20- 2,408.40
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
Dec 24th delivery not guaranteed for this item. Is this a gift? Print our Gift Promise to give to the recipient.
- Spread salt from the safety and comfort of your vehicle with a SaltDogg Tailgate Salt Spreader
- Many different sizes and connections available
- Great for residential or commercial use
- Full Bumper Mount or Receiver Hitch Mount spreaders
- Hinged lids protect salt from moisture and spilling
- In-cab on-off and variable speed control on all but 4.41 cu. ft. models (in-cab on-off only)
- Manual load, gravity fed, with either internal augers or feed mechanisms (depending on size) to prevent jamming
- Salt capacities ranging from 4.41 cu. ft. to 11 cu. ft., 68 lbs. to 825 lbs.
- Spread ranges from 12'-14' or 3'-30', depending on spreader
- Hitch mounts for Class III and Class IV hitches
- 4.41 cu. ft. model for SUVs and pickups, all other spreaders for 3/4 & 1 ton trucks
- Polyethylene and steel combination constructions
- Easy installation, detailed instructions
- 1-Year Warranty
A walk behind spreader is great for around the house, but it just won't do for the biggest residential and commercial jobs. Salt a great deal of real estate very quickly from the comfort of your truck cab with a SaltDogg Tailgate Salt Spreader.
For when you need to salt a large area in a hurry, nothing but one of these tailgate salt spreaders will do. A wide range of available sizes means you'll to get the perfect configuration for your particular vehicle. If have an SUV, a 4.41 cu. ft. SaltDogg Tailgate Salt Spreader can hold up to 68 pounds of salt and take care of your driveway or parking lot; for anything larger than this, Salt Dogg offers both Bumper Mount and Receiver Hitch Mount Salt Spreaders of varying sizes that fit 3/4 and 1 ton pickup trucks.
As much as 825 lbs. of salt can be towed in a SaltDogg Tailgate Salt Spreader. Your Salt Dogg spreader will be made of a durable combination of polyethylene and steel and comes with internal feed features to prevent jamming. In-cab speed control is available on all but the smallest of these salt spreaders for trucks, and any bumper mount spreader can be attached to a Class III or IV hitch with the separately-sold Receiver Tube Mount. Easy to install and simple to use, throw a plow on the front of your truck and one of these on the back and you'll be ready for whatever winter has in store.
The right tools make any job safer and easier. Ensure your truck is ready for this winter's harshest tests with a SaltDogg Tailgate Salt Spreader. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.