SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreader RHT-375
- Keep driveways, parking lots, roads, and paths safe and free of ice with the SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreader
- Perfect for everyone from home and estate owners to professional contractors and property managers
- Available in four different models:
- Wireless: The economical, lighter-duty, low-maintenance SnowEx Wireless operates with a push-button wireless remote and is small enough to mount to most vehicles with a 2" receiver hitch - weighs only 65 lbs.
- Junior: Compact and precise, designed for pickups, SUVs, and other utility vehicles - weighs 79 lbs.
- Mini Pro: Larger than the Junior (106 lbs.), with greater spreading width and digital speed control
- Pivot Pro: The largest-capacity SnowEx model with a digital, self-diagnosing variable speed controller - weighs 141 lbs.
- Pivot Pro, Junior, and Mini models include a top screen cover
- No-rust polyethylene hoppers
- Patented 12-volt electric driver and transmission in a sealed unit
- Low maintenance - no pulleys, sprockets, belts, or chains to maintain
- Designed to spread standard bagged rock salt
- 2 Year Warranty
Dangerous road-covering ice is no match for your vehicle when you're equipped with a SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreader. The SnowEx is efficient, low-maintenance, and easy to use. It's available in four different models for virtually any application, whether you're a homeowner, property manager, or professional contractor.
Every SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreader features a no-rust polyethylene hopper and composite spinner. They utilize a patented 12-volt electric drive and maximum-torque transmission mounted in a weather-sealed enclosure for years of reliable use. Plus, SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreaders don't have any pulleys, chains, sprockets, or belts to maintain. They mount to standard 2" receivers, and all except the Wireless Spreader come with a fitted lid. A 3" vertical high-flow auger keeps the salt flowing smoothly without waste or back-ups, and the whole spreader sits on a powder coated steel frame.
SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreaders are available in four sizes, from the car-friendly SR-210 Wireless Spreader to the heavy-duty Pivot Pro for trucks and utility vehicles. Depending on the model, your SnowEx may have a wireless on/off switch, variable-speed controller, or a digital self-diagnostic variable-speed controller.
Hook a SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreader to your vehicle and take control of icy roads! Backed with a SnowEx 2-Year Warranty.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreader Reviews.