SnowSport LT Snow Plow 80849/80815/40129
- Our Price: $1,374.00
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 80849/80815/40129
- Rating: (1)
LT Snow Plow with Custom Front Mount Receiver Hitch
- Part #: 80849/80815/40129
- 82 In. Blade
- Includes Custom Front Mount Receiver Hitch
- Includes Push Frame, Fixed Interceptor and Hardware Kit
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 2pm CST
- The SnowSport LT is the simplest solution for your plowing needs
- Lighter-duty version of the SnowSport HD Snow Plow
- Easy to install, easy to use, and affordable for homeowners
- Quick manual operation - no hydraulics or wiring
- Custom-designed front mounts ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Blade weighs only 56 lbs. for easy handling
- 7' Blade cuts a wide path
- Rigid rubber cutting edge ensures maximum contact and protects the blade and the ground
- Front mounting hitch included
- 1-Year Warranty on plow; 3-Year Warranty on cutting edge
If you're looking for a way to clear snow off your driveway, you don't need to drop a ton of cash on a bulky, complex motorized plow that's suited for municipal use. Simple, lightweight, and affordable are the qualities you need in a plow - and with the SnowSport LT, that's exactly what you'll get:
Simple - The SnowSport LT attaches to your front end with an included front receiver hitch and a heavy-duty push frame. To operate, simply pull the pins securing the blade, lower it down, and drive. No hydraulics, no motors, and no wiring.
Lightweight - At only 56 pounds, the Snow Sport LT Plow is a breeze to engage and secure. This light blade won't drastically throw off your truck's weight balance, so you don't need to worry about your suspension and handling.
Affordable - Thanks to the simple design and manual hardware, the LT is a far more economical solution than huge, expensive powered plows.
With a 7-foot blade, the SnowSport LT leaves a wide path of snow-free road in its wake. Its durable rubber cutting edge protects the ground under it and makes the plow suitable for everything from concrete and asphalt to gravel and grass. It includes everything you need for a complete installation, and comes backed with a 1-Year Warranty on the plow and a 3-Year Warranty on the rubber cutting edge.
SnowSport 80849/80815/40129 fits:
- 2002-2004 Ford Explorer
- 2002-2004 Mercury Mountaineer
There are no reviews for this application.
See All SnowSport LT Snow Plow Reviews.