- Make sure your snow chains fit your wheels the way they need to with Thule CG-9 Tire Chains
- Available in many different sizes to fit most passenger vehicle tire/wheel combinations: 13" to 19" wheels and 165/80 to 255/35 tire sizes
- Patented self-tensioning and centering system pulls chains to exact tightness necessary while you drive
- 9 mm link diameter for industry-leading wheel well clearance
- Manganese Nickel Alloy Steel provides durability; won't scratch your wheels or rims
- Color-coded connection points for easy installation
- Installation kit comes with hard-shell case, knee pad, gloves, and extra replacement links
- Sold in sets of two, not for use with trucks or SUVs
- 1-Year Warranty
One of the most difficult aspects of attaching snow chains to your tires is achieving the proper fit over your wheels. Get the perfect fit that guarantees the extra winter traction you need when you use Thule CG-9 Tire Chains.
The exact fit these tire chains offer comes thanks to Thule's patented self-tensioning and self-centering system that tightens your chains to the right side as your drive. Just about every tire/wheel size combination for passenger vehicles is available, and Thule CG-9 Tire Chains are engineered from a hearty Manganese Nickel alloy that won't scuff your wheels and rims during use. A 9 mm link diameter gives you industry-best wheel well clearance, which combines with color-coded connection points for an easy installation. Every purchase includes two sets of chains and a hard storage case with a kneeling pad, gloves, and extra chain links.
Take the guesswork out of installing your tire snow chains. Get the right fit, right out of the box, with Thule CG-9 Tire Chains. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.