- Easy-to-install Thule CS-10 Tire Chains take the hassle out of attaching and removing durable, high-performance snow chains
- Patented self-tensioning system pulls these chains to the right fit while you drive
- Easy-off release mechanism quickly detaches chains when no longer needed
- Constructed of Manganese Nickel Alloy Steel for total durability; assymetrical pattern and icebreaker reinforcements tear at the harshest winter snow and ice
- As little as 10 mm wheel well clearance needed for installation
- Sold in sets of 2, not for use with trucks or SUVs
- Available in wide variety of wheel/tire sizes for passenger vehicles
- Installation Kit includes kneeling pad, gloves, and extra chain links
- 1-Year Warranty
It's bad enough when you discover you need to hook up the snow chains to get your vehicle from A to B. It shouldn't also be a drag to get them off and on, and it won't be if you go with Thule CS-10 Tire Chains.
When it's time to attach these chains, simply slip them over your tire and close the self-adjusting tensioner: in a matter of seconds, it will fix on the perfect-sized setting for your vehicle. Made of a super durable Manganese Nickel alloy, the assymetrical patterns and icebreaker reinforcements guarantee hearty performance on thick snow and deep-set ice. Thule CS-10 Tire Chains are sold in sets of 2 and available in most tire/wheel size combinations for passenger vehicles, everything from 13" to 19" wheels and 165/80 to 255/35 tires, with a tiny 10 mm wheel well clearance. Even better, every set comes with a hard-shell storage case, a kneeling pad, gloves, and replacement links.
Attaching your vehicle's snow chains doesn't have to be a hassle. Minimize installation and removal times without giving up anything on the performance front when you use Thule CS-10 Tire Chains. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.