Thule K-Summit Tire Chains
- Get industry-leading performance and durability from top-of-the-line Thule K-Summit Tire Chains
- Injection-molded plastic surface uses metal studs to ensure tight grip, aggressive performance, and safe handling on snow and ice-covered roads
- Steel tensioners provide a snug, perfect fit that won't harm your rims or wheels
- Three-step installation process requires some assembly using lug-mounted ratchet system
- Chains made of Manganese Nickel alloy for a long life of heavy use
- Carrying bag included
- Sold in sets of 2, not for use with trucks or SUVs
- 1-Year Warranty
For some people, nothing but the best will do. For these people, when it comes to snow tires, that means going with Thule K-Summit Tire Chains.
Simply put, these are the best snow chains that Thule makes. An evolutionary system allows you to surround your tires with metal-studded plastic surfaces connected by long-lasting Manganese Nickel Alloy Steel chains. Utilize the three-step lug-mounted ratchet installation process, and when you do steel tensioners on the sides of Thule K-Summit Tire Chains pull together for the perfect fit without scuffing or scratching your wheels and rims. These tire chains are available in a variety of wheel/tire size combinations to fit most passenger vehicles, and they easily fold down when not in use to fit inside the included carrying bag for traveling and storage.
If nothing but the best will do, then you have to go with Thule K-Summit Tire Chains. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.