Popular Tokico Categories
Popular Tokico Applications
- 2002-2005 Subaru Impreza Tokico HP Shocks Tokico HB3209
- 1984-1989 Nissan 300ZX Tokico HP Shocks Tokico HE2740
- 2000-2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Tokico HP Shocks Tokico HE2950
- 1999-2004 Ford Mustang Tokico HP Shocks Tokico HE3723
- 1990-1997 Mazda Miata Tokico HP Suspension Kit Tokico HPK217
- 1992-2001 Honda Prelude Tokico HP Suspension Kit Tokico HPK233
- 1995-1998 Nissan Maxima Tokico HP Suspension Kit Tokico HPK245
- 1979-1983 Nissan 280ZX Tokico HP Suspension Kit Tokico HPK255
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Tokico HP Shocks Tokico HU3741
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Tokico HP Shocks Tokico HU3762
Tokico, Ltd. has over 5 decades of experience building shock absorbers, struts, brake parts, and other hydraulic parts. They have been a major supplier of original equipment to a variety of auto manufacturers, as well as high-performance aftermarket parts. There's a good chance that at least one car you've driven has had a smooth ride thanks to Tokico suspension components.
Tokico revolutionized shock absorber design, developing technology that has been adopted by manufacturers world-wide. They designed and supplied shocks for the 1982 Lincoln Continental, the first U.S.-built vehicle with stock twin-tube low-pressure gas shock absorbers. They have supplied OE suspension and hydraulic parts for a wide number of foreign and domestic manufacturers, from Chrysler, Ford and Jeep to Lexus, Nissan, and Mazda.
Tokico Shock Absorbers are built to improve ride quality for street use and provide superior handling and control for racing applications. They're custom-made to your vehicle for fine-tuned results and optimized performance, not to mention straightforward installation. Their multi-stage variable-aperture valve system and hardened polished piston rods provide ultra-smooth operation and durability, with a dynamic compression response that gives your ride unbelievable handling and control. Plus, Tokico Shocks are backed with a Lifetime Warranty for as long as you own your Tokico-equipped vehicle.