- Refresh your Green Air Filter with the Green Air Filter Cleaning Kit
- Includes one 12 oz. bottle of Air Filter Cleaner and one 8 oz. bottle of Air Filter Oil
- Use every 4-6,000 miles, or every 6 months
- Cleaning process involves soaking filter with Air Filter Cleaner, rinsing, air drying, and applying Air Filter Oil
- Never use any other soap or oil with your Green Filters
- Kit will provide soap and oil for roughly 5 cleanings
The key aspect that separates Green Air Filters from the rest is that they can be cleaned, refreshed, and reused time and again over the life of your vehicle. You can't use just any old soap and oil to do it, though: you need a Green Air Filter Cleaning Kit.
These air filter cleaning kits include one 12 oz. bottle of filter cleaner and one 8 oz. bottle of filter oil. The cleaning process for your Green Filter is easy enough. After tapping out any excess dirt and dust, use the Air Filter Cleaner to cover and soak your filter medium. After allowing it to set in, a simple rinse with an easy stream of water, from clean side to dirty side, removes most dirt and grime. The last step in the process of using your Green Air Filter Cleaning Kit is to coat your clean and dry fliter with a thin layer of Air Filter Oil. Let that oil dry, and you are good to go for another 4-6,000 miles, or 6 months, whichever comes first.
Simple and easy, the Green Air Filter Cleaning Kit helps you lower your carbon footprint while ramping up your vehicle's performance. Never throw out another filter again.