AEM Cold Air Induction System
- Regular Price: $197.35-770.35
- Our Price: $133.99- 522.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- The AEM Cold Air Intake System draws in the coolest, densest air for maximum power and performance
- Custom-designed and tuned to your specific make, model, and year
- 6061 Aluminum intake tubes are mandrel-bent for super-smooth airflow
- AEM Dryflow filter keeps your engine's air supply clean while allowing ample flow
- Choose from Red, Blue, Gunmetal Gray and Polished finishes for hot looks under your hood
- Made in the USA
- Installs in under 90 minutes with included soft-mount hardware kit and detailed instructions
- CARB-exempt or pending, depending on your vehicle year
- Lifetime Warranty
Open up your engine's airways with the AEM Cold Air Induction System. The AEM Cold Air Intake is custom-tuned to boost torque and horsepower on your exact year, make, and model sport compact. Its mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum intake tube and Dryflow filter let your engine take in gulps of cool, clean air for tire-squealing performance.
AEM doesn't rest when it comes to designing their Cold Air Intake. They tune the length and diameter of every system to match the engine's resonant frequencies to let more air into the inlet valves. Plus, the filter is located outside of the engine compartment, so it draws in cooler, denser oxygen for superior combustion. This means more power for your engine across the whole RPM range.
Your AEM Performance Air Intake is simple to install, thanks to its included detailed instructions and full soft-mount hardware kit. It comes in four different finishes to dress up your engine bay. Your AEM Cold Air Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Note: For new model year vehicles the AEM Cold Air Intake may still be in "pending" status for CARB exemption. The exemption process takes time, but your AEM Intake will be exempt before your first emissions test.
AEM Cold Air Induction System Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 10 of 16 reviews. See All Reviews.