Airaid UBI Universal Air Intake System
- The Airaid U-Build-It (UBI) Air Intake System is perfect for the DIY performance enthusiast
- Universal kit includes all the tubing, clamps, and filters you need to build your own custom intake
- Choose Master Kit I Intake Systems for engines requiring under 1300 CFM airflow, or the Master Kit II for larger, high power engines that require up to 1700 CFM
- Available with 3 to 4 inch diameter tubes and a 6 or 9-inch air filter
- Cut and arrange the tubes to your liking for maximum performance
- Great for those who love fabricating parts
- Lifetime Warranty
If you're the type who isn't satisfied with run-of-the-mill air intakes and would like to build your own, look no further than the Airaid UBI Universal Air Intake System. The Airaid U-Build-It Air Intake truly brings out the "fabricator" in you. It includes every piece you need to build your own custom air intake to your own specifications.
Airaid UBI Air Intakes are available in a variety of styles to suit your engine. Master Kit I Intakes are optimized for engines that take in less than 1300 CFM of air flow, and the Master Kit II is designed for high power, high-cubic-inch engines that demand up to 1700 CFM of air. They're also available with a range of tubes from 3 to 4 inches and your choice of a 6 or 9-inch intake (9-inch only for Master Kit II models). The Airaid UBI Custom Intake System includes a length of tube that you can cut to the sizes you need, a full set of clamps and joints to assemble the proper angles to fit in your engine bay, and an Airaid Air Filter to provide plenty of clean air flow.
Build your own custom air intake and get the most out of your engine. Your Airaid UBI Universal Air Intake System is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Note: Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code - Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301 - 2312, the factory warranty of your vehicle is protected by law, even after the addition of aftermarket parts.
Airaid UBI Universal Air Intake System Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.5 of
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours