- Improve your truck's fuel efficiency, horsepower, and torque with a Quadzilla Monster Air Intake
- Made of 14 gauge metal and tig welded, these hand-assembled parts are custom-made for your truck
- Increase airflow by up to 50%, with over 99% dust filtration efficiency
- Add 35hp and 65 ft. lbs. of torque while increasing fuel efficiency 10%
- Powdercoated finish blends perfectly with engine compartment
- Can be tapped clean, vacuumed, or washed with soap and water: no solvents or oil necessary for maintenance
- 1-Year Warranty
Your truck is a bad machine, but it could always use an upgrade in efficiency and power. See gains in both with a Quadzilla Monster Air Intake.
These hand-assembled parts are made of 14 gauge metal, tig welded for strength, and custom-fit to your particular vehicle. Right away you'll enjoy airflow increases of up to 50% thanks to the 2-layer dust filtration system's near-total (99.4%) efficiency. You stand to gain up to 35hp and 65 ft. lbs. of torque while increasing fuel efficiency 10%. The Powdercoated finish will match with your engine block, maintaining your truck's good looks, and the Quadzilla Monster Air Intake can be cleaned in several different ways without ever having to use solvents or oil.
Quadzilla boasts that this is the finest-quality, most cost-effective air intake kit on the market. Don't just take their word for it, though: enjoy top-of-the-line performance enhancements thanks to the Quadzilla Monster Air Intake. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Note: In California, this kit is only legal for racing vehicles that will never be used on public highways.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Quadzilla Performance performance air intake
- car grilles for Chrysler Aspen
- complete exhaust systems for Mercury Mountaineer
- Legacy cold air intake kits
- truck lift kits for Jeep CJ5
- Ford Econoline custom car mats
- Acura TSX car dash kits
- dashboard mats for Prelude
- nerf bars for X5
- Toyota Prius cargo boxes
- lowering springs for GMC Canyon