Ital Estate Glaze
- Part #: 164
- Ensure a perfectly-calibrated shine for your Italian sports car by using Zymol Ital Glaze
- Finely-tuned to give unique Italian paint jobs everything they need to look their best
- Formulated to protect and enhance relatively soft paint finishes; lends depth and clarity not standard with these paint jobs
- Developed specifically for the 1991 release of the Ferrari F-40
- Works with all paint types and colors
- Contains 47% Brazilian Carnauba (90% yellow, 10% white), Montan Oil, and Banana Oil, among other solvents
- Sold as a single 8 oz. jar
- Be sure to use the Zymol Accessory Pack during application to guarantee perfect distribution
- 30-Day Warranty
Italian vehicles have a look, a ride, and a feel all their own, one that speaks to you in ways other vehicles do not. Get the most out of your Italian sports car's paint job with the specially-formulated Zymol Ital Glaze.
Engineered to coincide with the 1991 release of the Ferrari F-40, this automotive wax accentuates the best aspects of an Italian vehicle's unique paint job. Zymol Ital Glaze adds a depth and clarity to these relatively soft paint finishes that is not available with factory jobs. Able to be used with all paint types and colors, this Carnauba blended glaze, when applied using Zymol products, is guaranteed to make your Italian vehicle look as good as it possibly can, perhaps better than when you first got it.
You wouldn't throw down on a Ferrari or Lambo if you were okay with it looking less than its best. Make sure you get the most out of your vehicle's paint job by picking up Zymol Ital Glaze. Backed by a 30-Day Warranty.