- Extra-strength Backrack Siderails do more than just look cool
- Full-length bed rails provide series of tie-down & anchor points
- Constructed of heavy-duty HRPO tubing
- Raised rails perfect for work involving oversize loads
- Compatible with Backrack Headache Rack and Backrack Safety Rack, as well as all other Backrack accessories
- Work with all cross-bed truck toolboxes
- Custom-made for your exact truck and bed length
- No-drill installation to your truck's stake pockets
- Lifetime Warranty
Few things are more aggravating than grabbing a truck bed accessory that looks great but does absolutely nothing to make your life easier. Rest assured: Backrack Siderails are NOT this kind of accessory.
These rails run the length of your truck bed and provide slick style and convenient anchoring points for whatever work you need to do. Made of heavy-duty HRPO tubing, these rails provide industrial-strength help with your work day. Backrack Siderails are perfect for keeping oversize loads and ungainly cargo secure in your bed and are custom-made specifically for your make and model truck. They are also designed to work with all other Backrack headache racks and ladder racks and, better still, easily install to your truck's stake pockets with no drilling required.
Don't add flash to your truck bed that serves no purpose. Get great looks and impressive functionality in one hearty package with Backrack Siderails. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Backrack Siderails Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours