- The Thule 598 Criterium Bike Rack offers super easy bike loading/unloading
- Carries 1 bike
- No need to take the front wheel off first when mounting
- The 598 Criterium features a sculpted wheel try & support arm clamp, keeping your bike securely anchored to your rooftop
- Holds bike frames of up to 3 3/8 in. in diameter
- Mounts to Thule square load bars & Yakima round cross bars
- Protective rubber safely protects bike finish, push-button clamp quickly releases bike
- Wheel tray accommodates tire widths from 20mm - 2.5 in.
- Easy to follow instructions included -backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty
The 598 Criterium upright bike carrier features an advanced "frame-hold" design for a precise, quick hold. The Criterium's C-Clamp features an integrated dial that effortlessly grips and holds your bike frame for a more stable ride. Additionally, ratcheting wheel straps quickly secure wheels to the tray, and the stylish aluminum tray provides years of rust-free protection.
Forget the days of having to take the front wheel off to mount your bike. The 598 Criterium has a support arm and unique sculpted wheel tray that work together to keep your bike in position while securing. It mounts to Thule square load bars and Yakima round cross bars, and it also connects to car factory racks using the Thule 532 Ride-On Adapter or the Xsporter truck rack using the Xadapt8 adaptor.
Your Thule Criterium bike carrier accommodates virtually any bike frame up to 3 3/8 in. in diameter, and it's wheel tray holds the skinniest road tire, to the thickest mountain bike tire you can throw at it. Best yet, it's backed by a limited lifetime warranty.