- The Yakima SwingDaddy Bike Rack gives you secure, handy bike hauling with total cargo access
- Easily swings out to the side, letting you fully open your cargo door or trunk
- SwitchBlade anti-sway cradles protect your bikes' finish and keep them from knocking into each other
- Simply pull on the TriggerFinger and the SwingDaddy's arms fold flat to the middle
- Fits a wide range of frame styles
- Integrated LockDown cable thwarts off potential bicycle thieves
- RocSteady hitch tongue keeps the SwingDaddy stable for a wobble-free ride
- Built-in bottle opener
- Metallic powder-coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty
Stay hip and carry your 2-wheelers in one cool hitch bike rack. The Yakima SwingDaddy hauls up to 4 of your bikes in comfy cradles and swings out of the way to let you get to your cargo area in a snap. It fits into your 2" hitch receiver and is suitable for a wide variety of bike frames.
If there's one thing you don't want swingin' it's your bikes. The SwingDaddy's anti-sway SwitchBlade cradles make a no-slip grip on your bikes, keeping them from shifting and hitting each other while driving. The RocSteady hitch tongue adds an extra degree of stabilization for a no-wobble ride. Plus, the Yakima SwingDaddy's built-in LockDown cable keeps thieves from jiving off with your bikes.
Your Yakima SwingDaddy Bike Rack hauls your cycles securely and it looks cool doing it thanks to its premium metallic powder coated finish. Backed with a Lifetime Warranty.