Baer Decela Brake Rotors
- Regular Price: $278.40-945.65
- Our Price: $188.99- 641.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (20)
- Baer Decela Brake Rotors are custom-designed to your year, make, and model vehicle for a perfect OEM replacement fit
- Boost your brake pedal's bite with better wet weather performance and no outgassing
- Made from Baer's exclusive iron blend for top-notch durability and longevity
- Slotted design with race-quality counter rotational cross-drilled holes
- Manufactured to strict tolerances for even wear
- Striking visual impact - enhances the looks in your car, truck or SUV's wheel wells
- Easy installation - no need to bleed your brakes
- DecelaRotors are designed as direct OE replacements - no need for oversize wheels or modifications
- Available in Solid or Vented
- Made in the USA
- Your Decela Rotors are backed with a 3 Year Warranty
Baer Decela Brake Rotors are a huge step up from your rusty, underperforming, boring looking stock rotors. Decela Rotors bring race-ready brake technology to your vehicle in a direct OE replacement. Simply bolt on a set of Baer Decela Rotors and take your braking to new levels of performance and style.
Baer Brakes DecelaRotors begin with Baer's own proprietary iron blend that enhances your rotors' longevity and durability. Decela Rotors utilize the same counter-rotational drill design you'd find on every race track. Most DecelaRotors are also slotted for enhanced venting, improving performance in wet weather and eliminating outgassing. The cross-drilled design on your Baer Decela Rotors give your brakes better grip, minimal risk of stress cracks, and hot looks behind your rims.
Baer designs your Decela Rotors to your specific year, make, and model vehicle for a perfect OE factory fit and an easy bolt-on installation. Best yet, your Baer Decela Brake Rotors are backed by a 3 Year Warranty.
Baer Decela Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.9 of
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours
Showing 10 of 20 reviews. See All Reviews.