DBA 4000 Series Rotors
- Mid-level performance brake upgrade for street or track use
- 6x6 wiper-slotted design provides a clean surface, constant friction, and rapid venting of gases and debris
- Patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation makes for increased rotor strength and faster cooling
- Thermo Stability Profiling withstands more heat for longer pad/disc life and minimized brake fade
- Custom-made for a perfect OEM fit on your specific year, make, and model vehicle
- Easy installation - no mods or adapters needed
- Thermo-Graphic heat paint changes color at different temperatures for quick rotor monitoring
- Sold individually and specifically for left or right side - make sure to order a left/right pair
- 12-Month, 12,000-Mile Warranty
DBA's mid-level 4000 Series Rotors are designed for serious braking performance on the street or on the track. Their 6x6 wiper-slot rotor face is engineered for a clean disc surface with consistent friction and minimal fade. They even come equipped with Thermo-Graphic heat paint for quick, easy monitoring of your rotor temperatures.
The cross-section of DBA 4000 Series Rotors doesn't look like your every day vented disc. What you'd see is Disc Brake Austraila's patented "Kangaroo Paw" system - a complicated array of 144 pillars, arranged specifically to vent hot air quickly and provide superior structural stability. The Kangaroo Paws, combined with a directional 6x6 wiper slot design and Thermo Stability Profiling, give you a cool, clean rotor surface for supreme bite and long brake life. Finally, jet-black paint on the center of the rotor protects it from rust and corrosion and looks great in your wheel wells.
Your DBA 4000 Series Rotors are covered by the Disc Brakes Austraila 12-Month, 12,000-Mile Warranty.
DBA 4000 Series Rotors Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours